15 May 2013

May tag of 2013

I haven't had much energy last week and even this week is a struggle. I'm forced to wake up early before 8am and endure hours of noise as work is done on the bathroom. I find my falling asleep in front of tv and there is no where quiet for me to go. Some how found some energy to make this month's Tim Holtz's tag of 2013 challenge. I know he would use remnant rubs in one of the monthly tags so I already brought 2 already Numbers and Element but wasn't able to get Words. Don't really need it. As I used Stampers' anonymous CMS110 Stuff to say and mix and matched a few items I have in stash. Other stamps I used are Paperartsy and Lost Coast Designs.
The tricky part is trying to get all part of 4 Distress stains colours on one tag as on my trial I couldn't get all the colours to balance on one sheet. You can dab a little and spritz to blend. The texture hammer is difficult to buy and maybe discontinued luckily there is a site which still sells the tool. Country View Crafts and they sell other Tim Holtz's products much cheaper.
There's still February tag yet to complete and would like to give their monthly challenge a try. The title is called 'How does your Garden grow' and any style and medium. There's a set of Paperartsy stamps I would like to try out maybe make another card again. We'll see I have lots of mailart to sort out and trying to survive this week. I just hope work on bathroom will be completed soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment